体育比分网october 8, 2020
Since the spring, we have been hard at work planning and refining to welcome students back to campus. As we have shared all along, we know that while there is no such thing at zero risk while the pandemic continues to impact to so many, one thing has become very clear over the previous seven weeks of school: our layered approach of protective and preventative measures is working.
Thanks to our community’s diligence, we have had zero instances of community spread on campus.体育比分网 Some community members have been impacted by this terrible virus outside of the school hours. During the month of September, four MPA community members contracted the virus due to outside exposure to it. Our planning allowed our teams to quickly mobilize, work with the Minnesota Department of Health, and move through our 49-point flow chart that guides our contact tracing.
As a school, we are committed to ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of our community and appreciate your partnership in addressing rumors or concerns head on. It is also important to reiterate again that if you or your family has been exposed as a close contact to a case of COVID-19 connected to the school, you will hear from us immediately. This is our deep and sincere commitment to you.
with the fall break approaching, we have some very important reminders:
- You must notify the school if you plan to travel away from your home to discuss potential quarantine and safety measures for your student. Email email@example.com.
- Many community members have been exposed due to family gatherings, club sports or other activities, and lessening precautions while not at school. Please see important safety reminders below to continue to maintain during fall break and at other times away from school.
- If your student or someone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms found on your Safety App, everyone in your household should remain at home pending the results of a COVID test. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps and the ways your student can be cleared to return.
体育比分网the most important thing you can do is to continue our layered safety measures for your family during your time outside of school:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain six-foot physical distance.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently.
- Continue to thoughtfully complete the Safety App twice per day.
- Report any potential exposure, symptoms, or a positive test to email@example.com. A trained member of our staff will follow up with you immediately.
remember: be kind. be smart. be safe. thank you for your partnership and commitment to our community’s health and safety during the pandemic.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Rogers, director of development and community engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.