Parents Association Events
the parents association proudly offers a number of community building events throughout the year. you can volunteer in the following ways:
- First Day of School Coffee Stay after drop off the first day for coffee and conversations with friends old and new.
- PA Meet & Greet Meet your grade representatives and the PA Board members, share your ideas and learn about PA happenings.
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Events* Parents provide nourishment for faculty and staff during conference weeks and gift wrapping at holiday time to show our appreciation for their hard work. For a more detailed description .
- Lower School Class Parties* Each LS class gets a chance to celebrate Halloween and Valentine's Day with a party during the school day, hosted by the PA. To volunteer, link to signup genius
- Parent Education Get together with other parents, learn about and discuss a topic, specifically tailored for LS, MS or US.
- Middle School Café* The PA turns the Gallery into a themed café for one week to provide a hangout with snacks, games and a special place for middle school students to gather. To volunteer: Link to signup genius
- Book Festival* A well-loved MPA tradition designed to promote the joy of reading by turning the Gallery into a bookshop. On Book Festival Family Night, families gather for an evening of crafts, activities, entertainment, dinner and book-buying. To volunteer: link to signup genius
- Cultural Celebrations*
- White Out Dance* A dance hosted in the Lansing Center for our youngest students to enjoy.
- Grade-Level Socials Community-building get-togethers planned throughout through the year by your grade reps.
- Upper School Snacks Snacks are provided by the PA for upper school students during finals.
- Moving up Ceremonies A formal ceremony of students moving up from LS and MS in the Lansing Center.
体育比分网* denotes events requiring a chairperson and planning committee