Explore Campus From Home
Join us for your Personalized Virtual Tour!
A Personalized Virtual Tour is the best way to get to know our community during the COVID-19 campus closure. When combined with this , you'll gain a deep understanding of our approach to teaching and learning. Your tour will be led by a member of the Office of Admission team and take approximately 60-90 minutes. We are happy to schedule yours at a time that works best for your family. Schedule today! >
a personalized virtual tour is the best way to get to know our community while campus is closed due to covid-19. when combined with , you'll gain a deep understanding of our approach to teaching and learning. you'll come with questions and leave with a much better sense of mpa.
Virtual Tours are offered by appointment. Please fill out this form to schedule your Personalized Virtual Tour!
Please note: Shadow visits are currently being waived during the COVID-19 closure and family conversations are being held virtually.
Our most comprehensive method for a prospective student and family to visit MPA, shadow visits offer the student an opportunity to spend nearly a full day with a current student as they move from class to class, lunch, and school activities. Additionally, family conversations will be scheduled at the end of a shadow visit. MPA's school day runs from 8 AM to 3 PM. Shadow visits will be scheduled between 7:45 AM and 4 PM with family conversations being scheduled at or after 2 PM. These visits are generally reserved for students who have applied for admission.体育比分网
Please note: Kindergarten Play Visits and Assessments are currently being waived during the COVID-19 closure and family conversations are being held virtually.
体育比分网kindergarten is a pivotal time in a student’s academic development and a common entry point at mounds park academy. as a result, we offer specific visit and assessment opportunities designed with prospective kindergarten students and their parents in mind.
All applicants for kindergarten complete a play visit during which the student will be observed in a play setting with other prospective and current students and be assessed separately by a faculty member using the Gesell developmental assessment. Dates fill quickly—parents are encouraged to RSVP as early as possible as spaces in kindergarten may fill prior to later dates listed below. We ask that all play visits be scheduled at least one week in advance and families arrive at 8:15 AM. The visit typically concludes at 10 AM.
mpa previews are structured programs that allow prospective students and parents to get a great sense of what makes mounds park academy a unique place to learn and grow. you will select a schedule that allows you to experience mini lessons to learn more about our unique blend of academics, athletics, and the arts. you will meet the people and discover the place where children of all ages experience a genuine joy for learning, an innovative approach to education in a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum, all while surrounded by peers, faculty, and administrators who encourage them to become their best selves.
All of our Previews have passed for the 2019-20 school year. Please consider a Personalized Virtual Tour! Schedule here!
体育比分网 join us to meet students, parents, teachers, and administrators and get to know mounds park academy virtually. you'll come with questions and leave with a much greater sense of mpa.
All of our Lunch With MPA events have passed for the 2019-20 school year. Please consider a Personalized Virtual Tour! Schedule here!
Please note: Many on campus events are currently being held virtually. Contact the Office of Admission to join in on one.
体育比分网there's no better way to truly get to know mounds park academy than to attend an on-campus performance, athletic competition, or event. discover how mpa students feel the soul of the arts at a vocal or instrumental music concert, or ultimately find who they are meant to be on the stage or the athletic field. performances showcase mpa students' exceptional talent and bring to light the commitment of our dedicated performing arts directors, coaches, and faculty members. no rsvp necessary unless specifically noted.
- Homecoming: Lansing Sports Center and North Athletic Fields, September 28, 2019
- Upper School Instrumental Concert: Nicholson Center, November 7, 2019
- Upper School Vocal Concert: Nicholson Center, November 13, 2019
- Middle School Play: Black Box Theatre, November 23-24, 2018 (Please contact the Office of Admission for complimentary tickets.)
- 6-8 Band, Orchestra, and Vocal Concert: Nicholson Center, December 10, 2019
- Upper School Winter Show: Black Box Theatre, January 23-25, 2020 (Please contact the Office of Admission for complimentary tickets.)
- Upper School Art Show Reception and Cabaret Concert: Gallery and Cafeteria, February 6, 2020
- MPA Maker Fest: Makerspace, February 22, 2019 2020 (Please contact the Office of Admission for complimentary tickets.)
- Upper School Band Concert: Nicholson Center, February 27, 2020
- Upper School Vocal Concert: Nicholson Center, March 4, 2020
- Lower School Art and Music Night: Gallery and Nicholson Center, April 2, 2020
- Spring Musical: Nicholson Center, April 23-25, 2020 (Please contact the Office of Admission for complimentary tickets.)
- Middle School Vocal Music Concert: Nicholson Center, April 30, 2020
- Middle School and Upper School Orchestra Concert: Nicholson Center, May 7, 2020
- Middle School Art Show Reception and Middle School and Upper School Band Concert: Gallery and Nicholson Center, May 13, 2020
- Upper School Art Show Reception and Upper School Vocal Concert: Gallery and Nicholson Center, May 20, 2020
- Senior Service Project Fair: Lansing Sports Center, June 1, 2020
体育比分网prospective families are welcome and encouraged to attend any mpa panthers athletics events. a full weekly schedule can be .