体育比分网thank you for your interest in employment at mounds park academy! the environment here is diverse, collaborative, creative, and innovative for students, faculty, and staff. here, you will be challenged to become your best self while simultaneously encouraging all those around you to dream big and do right.
体育比分网since 1982, mounds park academy has engaged students in a rigorous college preparatory experience that is demanding, but not draining, and goes far beyond memorization. students are challenged to apply their understanding to stir the human spirit, stand for justice, and shake the world. this is what we call rigor with purpose and it grounds our students in the radical idea that their identity in the world is not measured by a test score, but rather by the depth and decency of their impact on the world. mounds park academy is the #2 ranked private school in the twin cities. it is a highly-sought-after school for local and international families alike.
体育比分网mounds park academy is seeking a highly motivated, full-time professional for its international student program coordinator. reporting to the upper school director, this person will serve as a key member of the faculty and partner with other departments in ensuring the health and vitality of the school through the recruitment of new international students and host families.
specifically, this position is responsible for:
- recruiting international students and/or working with organizations to recruit a diverse population of students, in partnership with the Office of Admission;
- providing the international students and faculty the support needed to succeed so that the international students may thrive academically, socially, and emotionally;
- teaching the advanced language and culture class;
- recruiting and support host families in all areas of MPA international student homestay;
- ensuring students have been placed in warm, caring home environments;
- involving international students with the broader MPA community, and vice versa;
- updating and maintaining international student files, visas, registrations throughout admission and enrollment;
- communicating regularly and thoroughly with international students, families, host families, and other members of the MPA community.
体育比分网minimum education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree; preference given to related field of English, English as a Second Language, secondary education, marketing, communication, or related fields.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience with teaching educational technology and software with emphasis on English language instruction.
preferred education & experience
- Master’s degree; preference given to advanced degree in an education or communication-related field.
- Five or more years of relevant experience with preference for a position held in a school, school district, or non-profit organization.
- Bilingual and foreign study, particularly in Chinese language and culture.
- Experience within an independent, PreK-12 school setting.
essential attributes & skills
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to think independently and critically, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated, have a willingness to learn and be able to work with minimal supervision while also being a contributor to group or team projects.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to engage and connect with people of all ages from all backgrounds.
- High standards of ethics in conducting job-related activities. Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, public speaking and presentation skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A sincere commitment to MPA’s mission and goals and the willingness to be a visible, enthusiastic brand ambassador. Passion for what is good for children and families.
- An exceptional fit with MPA’s joyful, inclusive, innovative, and respectful culture.
Email a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. No phone calls please. The position will be open until filled.
this is a full-time, year-round, salaried position with a generous benefits package including tuition remission for qualified children. occasional nights and weekends should be expected.
Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply as Mounds Park Academy is dedicated to better reflecting our student body and the Twin Cities area through this addition to our exceptional faculty and staff. Information about the school can be found at opera-to-relax.com.